30.11.12
on banging security
«@avflox HER: I noticed you're not following me on Twitter. HIM: Well... I don't need to. I'm banging you. In person.»
word!!!!
more people need to get this ... this was something that drained on my last relationship: a cling film like attitude ...
if i ever - and i mean ever - have to explain to another guy in my life that gives me the speech of 'you didn't pay enough attention to me at a group dinner' or 'why don't you hold my hand EVERY time we're in public*' that he's being an idiot because hello, we fuck, i will drop his ass on the spot. and looking back that is precisely what i should've done.
democracy and communication sometimes are way overrated in relationships. sometimes what you truly need is a dictatorship of get the fuck out of my life and go annoy some other woman.
[* it was like 'seriously, have you met me?!']
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment